A Big Thank You

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Bona Fide, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    A big Thank You to my Secret Santa.

I love the soap - it smells so good (never a scent combination I've tried before) and it's great. I love the little bucket it came in too! It's become a fight over here as everyone who comes over tries to take it home with them LOL (They all say "Well if you're not going to use it, I'll take it off your hands") ROFL.

So thank you very much Secret Santa.

And yes, I had Laurel_Haven. I had put the gift in the black box (the one the tote was in) then gave it to my Mom to mail - (she had to go by FedEx and I had to work) and I had to call Fed Ex and have them scratch my return addy off because Mom said she forgot and put it on there LOL - it's awful funny she used the local newspaper to package the box though --- lol - she's so funny, but sure am glad she got to mail it for me anyway. Hope you enjoyed.

It was hard to buy for someone I didn't know - but figured kidding season is stressful, so maybe a box of "goodies" to help you through... :)

Either way, thanks for the idea - Secret Santa was fun :).

Take Care yall. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

2. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I did enjoy my gift, Thank You Very Much!!! I opened it and it wasn't until the next morning that I was throwing away all the paper that was stuffed in it, that I realized it was my Secret Santa's local newspaper... LOL I was thinking now who is from Kentucky? And then it came to me... YOU ARE! :ROFL:

But seriously, I found everything to be very useful, you did very well Secret Santa! :thumbup: