A BIG thank you....

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Perfect7, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    to all who helped me get through the ordeal of Karma and her retained placenta, and weak selenium deficient babies! There is no doubt in my mind that things would not have turned out as well without your help.
    Karma is now being the excellent mother she was last year, both babies are happy, healthy, and nursing just fine now without my help. I said a prayer this morning and went to work when they both looked lively and returned to see Karma's udder milked down and full bellies. She was let out to go into the pasture but doeling called for her and she ran right back into the stall with them. You'd never know the doeling had a weak hind knee.
    Karma is showing no signs of an infection and is eating like it's nobody's business. :leap: We made it. :coffee2: THANK YOU ALL! :grouphug:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so happy... it all turned out well... :hi5: :leap: ..you are so very welcome.... and I say.... the power of Prayer.... is pretty powerful and amazing......... :hug: :greengrin:

4. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Yes, the power of prayer is amazing. :applaud: These two thank you as well (taken this evening) :wink:

Attached Files:

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww..you made my day.... :) they are beautiful..... thank you for that....give them hugs for me....and a kiss to..LOL :hug: :hi5: :thumb:

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    oh wow! They're cute!!

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They are adorable and look as healthy kids should!
    So glad that Karma is healing...and very happy that the advice given guided you for treatment. You as well as Karma and kids are very welcome :hug:

8. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Awwwww Aimee they are PRECIOUS! That boy looks big! I love his expression! And the doeling is like, huh? So cute! I like how the kids are staying together in the corner, too cute!
    Isn't it amazing how awful those back legs can look with the deficiency, and then within a day or so you'd never have imagined anything was ever going on?

I am so very very happy for you, and so happy for Karma and her kids. It was definitely evident her non-mama actions were from feeling so awful. So glad she is feeling so well now and being the mama you know her to be :)

9. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Thank you everybody, and without you guys I never would have known about Selenium because the vets all still think I'm crazy. Except, I saw the improvement within 12 hours with my own eyes and that doelings leg...amazing! The boy is pretty stout and quiet, the girl smaller and a cry baby. :p All four kids wait until their moms go out for a break and they jump back and forth between the stalls to play together, or even go into other sections of the barn! When they hear or see moms coming back in they quickly go to their own area. :laugh: The heat lamps are strung above them in that corner so I think that's why they all like laying there. You guys are amazing. :thumbup:

10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your are very welcome.... :hug: that is what we are here for....
    I love that.. the outcome turned out to be...the very best....and they are doing great....... :hi5:
    it made my day ...to be able to see... who we helped....it is a great feeling indeed.. :thumb: .