The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Arneux gets lonely over in his pen by himself. Zion is nice enough to visit with him everyday. The rest of the horses think that Zion is nuts and they often tell him that he STINKS.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
That is entirely too cute!!
Love the last picture! Haha!

·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are adorable to watch together.

Being together would be disastrous but Arneux's pen is right in the horse pasture, he gets visitors. With the does on the other side he has their company, just no one right in with him to play with anymore since I sold his brother. I am hoping to find a little dwarf buck to breed to our other doe. In the mean time, Zion has been babysitting him :)

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
Nice horse, nice goat, nice pasture - and the pictures are great! ;)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Those are beautiful pictures. They look so happy and content with each other. Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
What breed is that horse is he a Quarab? He is pretty as is your buck, they look like fast friends!

·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What breed is that horse is he a Quarab? He is pretty as is your buck, they look like fast friends!
:laugh: not even close, he is a home-made Warmblood. Half Percheron, half Thoroughbred. Hes only 10 months old so hes awkward and growing yet. :)

Thank-you for the compliments everyone, I am glad you enjoyed them!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
A fence can't separate too friends!!!! I learned that the hard way! When my ox decided he wanted to go back to the days he was a calf and hung out with the goats he had a special bond with one girl confetti and 2000 pounds later I have a broken fence and a yard full of goats haha he got back to his momma confetti tho!!!! It was so funny she treated him as a baby and he would respond! It's funny to see a 2000 pound cow get bossed around by a lamancha! Haha

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Well his head looked arabish but the rest of him didn't at all so I was trying to figure out what he could be. Makes sense that he is mixture of things. He is pretty.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts