A couple pics from today

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by FunnyRiverFarm, Oct 7, 2008.

1. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    It's so hard to get decent pics of these girls--they do tons of cute stuff but then, as soon as I point the camera at them, they won't have anything to do with me...lol...I swear they're doing it on purpose just to make me work harder...oh well, I did the best I could...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They are so pretty! The black and white is such a contrast to the white one...very pretty girls!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh what cuties! I have kicked myself in the butt - my little Flopsy used to ride on my horses back when she was about 3 weeks old. Before that it was my Blackbelly sheep ram. Everytime I would want to take a pic - it was to dark outside or I didn't have the camera - then when I did have the camera she wouldn't do it.

Now she is in her new home and I will never have that pic - but it sure kept us entertained!!!

Beautiful girls!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    love your goats....... :love:

I know the feeling.....my new bucklings are little tyrants .............I bring the camera out and ...all they want to do is play................... I take hundreds of pics ............to get maybe one good one or even nothing.............. But they are tons of fun to watch............ :wink: :)

5. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
  6. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Very pretty! Love the black and white one! Manchas are always so cute :love: