A few pics of Jan's Kinder Goats - well, no.

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by lissablack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    I tried, turned out I did have a Photobucket account, so I uploaded three kinder pictures. I resized them and tried to follow the directions, but no joy. I am on a Mac, is that why?

This is the link to the album, if it works.

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/lissablack10/

It does seem to work, hope so. The kinders in the album are Domino, he is about 6 months old in the picture, he is a first generation kinder who was born here. He's 20 months old now, and not so pristine looking, he's busy acting like a buck and peeing on himself.

Fresca is Domino's sister, she is bred now and will kid in March. She was bred to my other buck, who is solid black, that may produce interesting coats. Or not.

Madame is one of my two older kinder does, she is 2 and 1/2, I brought the two of them back from Missouri, a 1000 mile trip each way. There are no kinder goats here other than mine.

Jan

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome Jan... :wave: :greengrin:

In photobucket when you put your hand on the picture..that you want to use on TGS...you will see a list of things below it .....go to the one that says ...HTML Code copy and paste it to TGS post you want to submit....it should work that way....

Your link works for pics....very cute goats.... :love: :greengrin:

3. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Hi Pam, Thanks. I did try that, and the link it pasted didn't work. Plus it seemed simpler to link to the whole album, which did work. I was hoping to get them pasted into a post here, but it doesn't look like that will happen unless I use a PC. I expect that is the trouble, the Mac is not really very malleable with photos. Or I just haven't ever really made the adjustment from a PC to a Mac.

Jan

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I just found out ,I told you the wrong thing...it is the one lower that says...
    IMG Code ...
    I don't think it is your Mac....try it again...I am sorry I told you wrong.... :doh: :hug:

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
  7. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Well, he was adorable, now he is a buck. He's better in the spring and summer, and he is surprisingly good at being handled when we have to do things to him, but he is smelly and messy right now.

When he was a kid even all the goats adored him because he was so charming. It's going to be interesting to see the kids in the spring. He had three kids this year and they are all really sweet, but don't have that flashy coat. The does are very friendly, though, and I am quite taken with them. I won't be breeding them until next year.

Jan

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yes you can do it with a mac - thats what I have.

Currently the instructions I have up here on TGS are for a PC because I dont know how to do "print screen" on a mac :(

very nice goats you have :thumb:

9. jay13

jay13 New Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Central NC
    I see where domino gets his name! Very cute.