The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Janet at Mystiques sent this email to a mutual friend in referenced to a friend of her's herd dispersal. I can't have anymore goats right now, I have plenty with some reservations! But there is a Latigo daughter I would snatch up if I could ;) Anyways, here's the original message and the link:

Tricia

I have a friend that is helping someone disperse her herd. I didn't know if you might be interested or not in another goat or two. She will not sell one at a time, she wants reservations on all of them before she will let any of them go. My friend is down close to Tehachapi, and the goats are in Arizona, but if I can find homes for enough of them we will get them up to Reno area. If we can find them all homes, it will be about $80. each. There is a website you can go to see a list of all the goats. If you are interested in any you would reply where it tells you and my friend will highlight that goat as reserved. As I said nothing will be done about possession until all are reserved.

The link is http://auraacres.com/Dispersal.html

Let me know,

Thanks, Janet

Post back if interested and I will forward your into to Janet.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I honestly don't know where they are :shrug: I just intercepted the email. But it looks like they don't belong to the gal who runs Aurora Acres, but maybe a friend or contact?

Anyways, here's the email given to contact on the goats (I am sure she can tell you exact location):
[email protected]

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool :thumb:

I don't know why the person is selling the goats. Health? Money? But there are a few good names on there so I figured it was a good chance for people to get a good deal on some goats! One of my new does was only $100...she is a Montego son (who is a Bay Watch son) and a Liebshen daughter. Liebshen dammed a daughter of Montego who is a finished champ who also had a daughter who was a finished champ. Not too shabby! Granted...the darn thing acts like she has never been handled in her life...but I'm working on it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts