A "House-Goat" - Just Kidding! ;)

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by capriola-nd, Aug 13, 2008.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Here's little Leona relaxing on the couch. She's too funny! I only let her in w/ me for a few minutes while making her bottle and sometimes let her stay a little longer after eating, if I have the time to hold her. She loves snuggling after her bottle.

[​IMG]
    "Snooty" Leona :D

[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh she is pretty. I want a doe that color

3. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    She looks so comfy! How can you kick her out? lol :wink:

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That's so cute! I have my little bottle baby and i'll let her in the house every once in awhile and she'll just curl up on the couch and take a nap...it's so cute!!!

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Too Cute!! She's not "spoiled" is she :wink:

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Oh no, you're creating a monster! I have one I spoiled bad like that too and now she expects special treatment. She's such a brat! Course with her personality it really does make her challenging sometimes to deal with. Hope your girl doesn't turn out like that. She sure is cute!

7. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh no, I refuse to make another spoiled brat, we have one too many of those!! I don't do it very often, only as a special treat. My siblings, when they feed, always feed her outside. Yesterday we took her with us to get the new doe and so she got spoiled that day and thinks she can be w/ us all the time. She's stayed outside all day today though, so she'll get used to being w/ the goats again. :)

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    So you mean that we are not supposed to have house goats??? :shocked:

So when they are 2 1/2 weeks old and still live in the house most of the time that is wrong??? Ut - Oh I am in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!! i am just to scared to put him in the pen with the horses because he is not scared of anything and almost got stomped the one time he did get in there! LOL!

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    LOL We've had several(ok maybe 20) house babies so I know how spoiled they get :slapfloor:

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Oh so I'm not alone?!?! Hahaha I have too many brats in the barn. Should name some of them brat or with brat in the name. ;)

11. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    Oh how cute maybe someone should invent goat diapers so we can bring them in more often

12. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    A gal in our area did make some "goat diapers". I meant to buy one or two but forgot about it.

I love bringing goaties in the house but now that we have a little pen to put bottle-babies in then there's no need for them to be in the house except once in a while. :) I love bringing her in though, it's fun!

13. cjpup

cjpup New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    TX
    I use people diapers for my bottle babies when they are in the house. I just cut a tail for the females and put it on. Males are a bit tricky though depending on the size. Ive had to put one diaper on normally and then another on like a belly band. Works wonders! and is so easy to clean up.

CJ

14. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH MY. She looks right at home. I bet she will be snuggling under the covers soon. :dance:

15. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    She looks like a great TV watching partner!!! :) :wink:

16. farmgirls

farmgirls New Member

Jul 28, 2008
    [​IMG]
    This is our newest kid Sara and I sleeping on our couch. She was born in July but we still took her inside. Our exscuse? She was a single kid and the lows were getting down to 60 degrees. :wink: :roll: All of our kids come in the house. :greengrin:
    ~Bethany~

17. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Cute picture Bethany. You both look very comfy. :)

18. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    That is cute Bethany.....I've not had to bring kids into the house .....yet! :wink: