a lil bit about how my farm came about

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by faintfarm, Aug 23, 2009.

1. faintfarm

faintfarm New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    My kids started my farm in December 2008 when they asked santa for a baby goat.Then from there we got one more from a auction.(she was prego) At the same auction my kids seen this guy just throw a baby goat in the back of his truck to die (my lil girl cried) my son then asked that guy if he could have the baby(he took good care if him but he died later that day) so me and my 3 kids (2 boys ages 8 & 11 and 1 girl age 5) together we have 5 ducks 11 chickens 3 goats 2 dogs 2 cats and lots of fish we came up with a farm that loves all kinds of animals and we named it FAINT FARM meaning : lacking strength or vigor: accomplished weakly or languidly
    I have all kinds of unwanted animals later today I will be adding new pictures of all my babies to my myspace page. my friends and family call me Ellie May they say they are waiting to see if i get a concrete pond. lol

so if any of you know of someone that has a unwanted farm animal please send them my way. http://www.myspace.com/faintfarm

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    welcome! glad to have yahere with us, Ellie May ...LOL. :)

3. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    My boss Dose resque also.

She takes in a few unwanted animals and people it seems. Inculden me. Wonderful to have another person like the bunch I hang around. Welcome hun

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Welcome to TGS and thanks for sharing about your farm-how wonderful. :wave:

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    That's great that you take in unwanted animals! How very kind of you! :)

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a kind hearted person you are!

Welcome and thank you for sharing your story, was very sweet :hug:

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    welcome.......Ellie May... :wave: You are such a sweet person...I commend you... for helping all those beautiful animals......this world needs more loving people ...such as you..... :greengrin:
    If you... have any questions... please feel free to ask....and we are really happy ....you have joined us here.... on the goat spot........ :hug:

8. powderhooves

powderhooves New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Well...they certainly aren't unwanted now are they!!!! Bless you for opening your home to all of them.