A little forgetful

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Springbett Farm, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Springbett Farm

Springbett Farm Senior Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Nebraska
    Well, I'm a new gal here on this forum, but I thought I'd share a bit about me with you nice folks: I'm a little scatter-brained. I have 3 kids, 12 goats, 4 horses, 3 dogs, 6 cats, 5 roosters, one husband and one elderly neighbor- all that I feed and take care of. My mind is always occupied and so I forget things:
    Today, I met my teenage step-daughter, Keyra, for a fast food lunch and brought my baby Gracie, too. After lunch Keyra gave me her debit card so I could withdraw what she owed me for bills. "Don't forget my card," she says as we were leaving the seating area. "Oh, I won't," I reply," and I haven't forgotten the baby either." I pick up the baby carrier and head for the door.
    "Ma'am!" a lady calls after me, "Don't forget your purse!"

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Well hi there....and welcome.... :thumb: :wave:

Don't worry.... we are all a bit scatter brained ....I know.... I can get that way...LOL :laugh:

Oh my leaving your purse.......that is scary.... :shocked: ....I have left my purse too before...and it is not a good feeling..... :hug:

3. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

WELCOME!!

Oh man...Im like the WORST blonde ever.....I forget so much things....its sad! haha

4. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Welcome! And oh how I know what you mean! there are so many days I am scatter brained and feel like I am sleep walking LOL

5. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    I have left my purse at the gas station and not even realized it, til the clerk asked me about it like 3 months later, I have also forgotten my ATm Card at the ATM!!! sometimes we just don't have room in our heads for all those little details..LOL!

6. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I think the most embarrassing thing I've ever done <nobody else knows LOL>, is the time I was VERY pregnant, VERY tired <I worked 3rd shift and was sleep deprived>, and went into Home Depot to grab something....came back out and couldn't find my keys. Because they were still in the car. And the car still on!!! OMG...if I ever told anyone I'd never live that one down....I could just hear the police officer 'ma'am were you trying to get your car stolen?' hehe....That was almost 5 years ago.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Wow...those are scary.... if you think about it....... alot could happen to things left behind...thank God.....all of you retrieved your things.... without episode of a bad outcome.... :hug: :pray: