A month and a half to go!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    The girls have been springing udders for about a week and a half now. Getting anxious!!!

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Re: Just over a month to go!!

Robin so far...

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Looks like lots of babies are on their way! Charity looks good, Sarah had a nice udder and she was hardly showing had had twin doelings so I think Charity has at least twins in there. Good luck!

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am thinking possibly triplets with Charity, she is looking big! And still has over a month to go. I will be going crazy as I have three does due the same day and in February! Ahh!

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yep I know the feeling. I have 4 due the 4th/5th of March. They start me off this year. I'll be running like crazy when kidding time gets here. Bellies are round and udders are starting so we're getting there. :D

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I still have to build kidding stalls and figure out a barn camera system. Procrastination is my middle name right now :thumb:

7. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    Ooooh... babies babies! Charity looks really good. Can't wait to see those babies...

Hallie and Cinammon are both due Feb 4th... same day! They will be my first babies. Let's just hope that Hallie only has 3 and not quads or more. She's growing like crazy!

Angie

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awww,Chelsey...those babie bellies are looking very promising! Good luck and I'll be :hair: right along with ya! 2 due at the same time lol