The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I love these pictures! Willow is looking so much better. I had to laugh at the one of Cocopuff with May in the background poking her head out. And Jeffrey, as always, is looking pleased with himself. And is that pretty chicken Becky Pecky? My favorite pics though are the ones of Willow loving on you. So sweet.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love these pictures! Willow is looking so much better. I had to laugh at the one of Cocopuff with May in the background poking her head out. And Jeffrey, as always, is looking pleased with himself. And is that pretty chicken Becky Pecky? My favorite pics though are the ones of Willow loving on you. So sweet.
Thanks!
I laughed at May too, her face looks so chubby poking around the corner. 😂
Jeffrey had to be tricked... He is so gung ho about breeding, if I don’t have food, he thinks I want to be bred! I threw a treat into the chicken coop and waited for him to turn around, camera ready. 😜
Yes, that’s Becky Pecky. She was the brave chicken today. She spent the whole day outside and went to bed before the others.

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
6,665 Posts
Wow...look at all that snow! Jeffrey, Willow, Becky and all of them look Great! So do you! They are all fluffed up, whats the temp? Above 0°? Im glad that you all got to get out and get some Crisp air?

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow...look at all that snow! Jeffrey, Willow, Becky and all of them look Great! So do you! They are all fluffed up, whats the temp? Above 0°? Im glad that you all got to get out and get some Crisp air?
Thanks!
It has been flip flopping between cold and “warm”. One day it was -6F, the next day 32F, today 35F and tonight 10F.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys! The goats sure like it when it’s not super cold! We’ve been having milder weather, and occasionally above freezing. It looks cold to you, but it’s really nice here right now! 😉 (we wouldn’t do well with your heat and humidity in the summer).
Yes, the snow is likely here to stay. It came late this year, and was way wetter than we are used to. Then it froze solid, ugh.
Willow is still scratching a little bit, and hasn’t completely grown in all those spots, but it’s not anywhere near as bad as before. She is mostly into eating!
I was going to breed her this weekend, but she seemed to have skipped a heat. I guess it wasn’t the time yet.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts