The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I’ve realized I’ve been on this website for quite a while now and still haven’t introduced myself or my goaties. So, that’s what I’d like to do today!

My name is Kaitlyn, and I currently own 2 goats with one on the way. My youngest, Betty, is a pure Pygmy at 7 weeks old. My first boy Timmy is a Pygmy/fainting cross, and 12 weeks old. The girl on the way is a purebred Nigerian dwarf named Luna, who will be in milk when we pick her up! I’m extremely passionate about animal care and health, and having just recently got into goats and livestock, I can happily say I can’t see myself without them now. I hope to use the milk to make cheeses and soaps, and turn this little hobby farm into a registered farm down the road. I enjoy arts, the outdoors, and just about anything to do with animals! Training them (specifically dogs) is especially one of my passions. We started out with 4 chickens, and that soon grew to 12. My goals for the future is to own enough goats to successfully provide enough milk and dairy for my family, as well as get some pigs and more laying hens.

Thank you for reading, I hope you all have a wonderful day. If you don’t mind, tell me a bit about yourself below! I would love to get to know more people with a love for goats.

·
Registered
30,207 Posts
Glad to meet you Welcome! Welcome to the forum. !!

·
Registered
Goats
773 Posts
Hello! I think we have talked already bit whatever lol we have about 120+ chickens. Two turkeys. 8 dog (One of which is my profile at the moment). 6 cats. 10 goats but we will soon be getting 6 babies
( Some of them we will be reselling). And fish in a kidy pool lol about 30 rabbits? I'm really not sure lol. Oh and i can't forget two patriots!

I would love you to show us your goaties! But for now here is some of the animals on our farm!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello from Tennessee! Your goats are adorable, love the pics! I don't even have goats yet, but we have two reserved and hopefully will have two doelings by the summer. Right now we have chickens, quail, pigs, (and dogs and a cat). We are hoping to have milk for the family someday too, but it will be a while since we're starting with babies. Getting some chicks in the mail this week (fingers crossed all goes well), and have some of my own eggs in the incubator to distract me from my goat excitment.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello from Tennessee! Your goats are adorable, love the pics! I don't even have goats yet, but we have two reserved and hopefully will have two doelings by the summer. Right now we have chickens, quail, pigs, (and dogs and a cat). We are hoping to have milk for the family someday too, but it will be a while since we're starting with babies. Getting some chicks in the mail this week (fingers crossed all goes well), and have some of my own eggs in the incubator to distract me from my goat excitment.
Good luck! That sounds so exciting!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello! I think we have talked already bit whatever lol we have about 120+ chickens. Two turkeys. 8 dog (One of which is my profile at the moment). 6 cats. 10 goats but we will soon be getting 6 babies
( Some of them we will be reselling). And fish in a kidy pool lol about 30 rabbits? I'm really not sure lol. Oh and i can't forget two patriots!

I would love you to show us your goaties! But for now here is some of the animals on our farm!
View attachment 206946 View attachment 206947 View attachment 206948 View attachment 206949
View attachment 206950 View attachment 206951
They are all absolutely ADORABLE! Wonderful to meet you!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts