A Question for you poll-smelling experts :P

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Idahodreamer, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

Daisy smells only mildly and I mean MILDLY of buck---so I was wondering . . .
    have any of you had does who are carrying singles who didn't smell very bucky before they gave birth to a single buckling?

I am really curious to know what she has in there for me!! 21 days to go and I am :hair: . . . LOL. :ROFL: my mom is ready to throw me out . . . :laugh:

2. Lizzy_18

Lizzy_18 New Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Well my doe did not have one HINT of buck smell to her and she had 3 bucks... :hair: :GAAH: :hair: lol

3. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

ooohhh reaallly?? That's interesting. . .

4. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

One of my does had a mild bucky smell and had twin bucks then the other had a horrible buck smell and had a single doe so I dont know.

5. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    I'm still smelling and waiting -- can't smell much, but I sure am ticking off the doe! :laugh:

6. jberter

jberter New Member

well, I couldn't stand it any longer and making sure my hubby wasn't around,,,,, I walked up to B.G. (Big Goat -hubby named her) and I smelled her head, she smelled very mildly of sweet hay nothing more. She is due the last week of March or the first of April. B.G. is such a sweet girl, she just stood there and hummed, she hardly ever is vocal or even talk. Next I will have to sneek up on the two twins who are due the middle & last of April and sniff them. Thank goodness they are inside during this test, my neighbors would fall over laughing. :oops: :roll: