a row of goats

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Charlene, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Charlene

Charlene New Member

the fence feeders are working well. i am tying joker up during meals so he can't bully the smaller goats. i'll probably have to do some modifications if we get a lot of snow but for now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it's really hard to get a picture of t-bone because he always insists on being right on top of me! :ROFL:

[​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I like that idea.... :greengrin: :thumb:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
  4. Mandara Farm

Mandara Farm Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Nice! Looks like it's working fine. Love the goaties too! T-Bone is adorable!

5. Looks like a nice successful feeding time!

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
  7. TexasRanger

TexasRanger New Member

Feb 2, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I wish my goats where smart enough to eat like that. :roll: They would all crowd around one dish and ram each other.

8. Charlene

Charlene New Member

LOL! you have described the first few seconds of feeding time to a 't'! the little goats still crowd around the first feeder i pour grain in but once i have all the feeders full, they each find their spot and there is peace again. :)

the biggest problem i had when i was feeding out of rubber tubs on the ground was that *I* was the one getting rammed every time i walked in with a bucket of grain. i have two artificial hips and had back surgery a few months ago. the last thing i need is to have 6 rambunctious goats head-butting me! :ROFL:

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California