The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Killer_goat
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is junebug, our doe that has been a companion for Lebron. Same thing goes with her as for lebron, please critique and dont be afraid to hurt my feelings :D. Her full name is Cori's fancy n juniper, 15 months old.

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Wow another cute one :love: You just have them coming out of your ears, dont you?!

*Nice and long
*Great depth
*Very good body capacity
*Skeletally wide build
*Straight topline
*Straight fore legs
*Beautiful rear leg angulation
*Good brisket
*Long, elegant neck
*Blends well overall
*Proportioned nicely

-Steep rump
-Maybe lacks a tad bit of dairy character??

Wow, I really can't find much wrong with her. But Nigerians aren't my forte, so I am not exactly sure how much of everything they need ;) At least I have stopped wanting to judge dairy breeds as Boers!

·
Killer_goat
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking she has a steep rump, but since i have only had goats for a whole month now i definitely needed a second and maybe even a third opinion. :D

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Well Trinity Ranch pretty much covered it! Basically only main fault that jumps out at me is her steep rump.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for all the helpful input, it was very much appreciated. I can't wait to see what the kids look like, we just witnessed them doing the deed just over a week ago. Hopefully we will get a nice doeling for the show ring. Also gonna be getting another buck and a couple does in about a month that should help us get up and running and producing good quality ND's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts