The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after watching Stella all week, she finally decided it was time yesterday at 5:20 pm. She had 1 beautiful doeling with a black head with a big white star and 1 black front leg. Stella is a black head boer, but last year had a traditional. I was really hopeing for a black head from her and woohoo, I got it. I am calling the doeling Star. She weighed in at 11lbs and is healthy and adorable. I wish I could post a picture, but I am enept at that apparently and can never do it. Oh well, you'll just have to picture her in your head. Denise

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all, she is a cutie. We are nice and dry, in fact too dry but we usually get quite a bit of rain in April and May. Beautiful day for a newborn to be out and about. I have them in the back yard so I can keep an eye on them, but Stella is a great mom, too bad she had another single, but she has big, healthy kids. I guess she goes more for quality than quantity. LOL Denise

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
What a cute baby

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! I like her "dip stick" too. That's a cute way to describe it. I had 2 more doelings born yesterday and one of them has a "dipstick" too, but she is red instead of black. She also has the same white mark on her head as Star. Unrelated moms, same buck and he is solid red. Go figure. Denise

1 - 16 of 16 Posts