The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after watching Stella all week, she finally decided it was time yesterday at 5:20 pm. She had 1 beautiful doeling with a black head with a big white star and 1 black front leg. Stella is a black head boer, but last year had a traditional. I was really hopeing for a black head from her and woohoo, I got it. I am calling the doeling Star. She weighed in at 11lbs and is healthy and adorable. I wish I could post a picture, but I am enept at that apparently and can never do it. Oh well, you'll just have to picture her in your head. Denise

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all, she is a cutie. We are nice and dry, in fact too dry but we usually get quite a bit of rain in April and May. Beautiful day for a newborn to be out and about. I have them in the back yard so I can keep an eye on them, but Stella is a great mom, too bad she had another single, but she has big, healthy kids. I guess she goes more for quality than quantity. LOL Denise

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.