I may have a tough decision come the end of the month. Delilah was not bred with my nubian buck. He doesn't seem mature enough to get the job done. He mounts but doesn't breed or extend far enough to breed. Delilah after this heat (she remained with my buck for 3 days) she should have 2 more heats this year. She is a reg. ADGA nubian. One of my show does. I want her bred this year and I know I wont be able to afford to purchase another buck, nor will I be able to pay for a breeding/boarding fee to get her bred to someone else. If I knew for a fact I wasnt going to show Hannah or Delilah I would wait and breed them in Jan in hopes that Storm would be breeding by then. But since I am not sure if I am going to be showing I need them milking by June because that would be my first show. Both does are show quality animals. It really stinks to think they may be bred to my unreg. pygmy buck. I am planning if Storm didn't breed delilah this time and I am 99.9% sure he didnt that the next time she is in standing heat, if Storm doesn't get her bred I'll go ahead and breed her to Cocoa so I can see if she comes in heat by the end of dec. I was really looking forward to kids out of Storm and Delilah. Delilah is my baby and I had planned on keeping a doe kid out of her and Storm. What really stinks is that I have some one wanting to reserve a doe kid out of Hannah and Storm. It'd be nice for everything to go smoothly for a change. I had two pygmy does I could never catch in heat so I put them in with cocoa for a while. I have two does that come in heat and ready to breed and a buck that doesn't know how. SIGHS Atleast kinders have more then one purpose. They could for pets, meat, or milk. And it wont cost me anything to get the girls bred. I was looking forward to Storms babies.