1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still have two doelings for sale!

It's Booty Time's Chevy Chevette $175
( darker color)
Can be registered 88% ABGA
Teats 1 x 1
Great pigment
Dam was part nubian so she should make a good dual purpose doe (milk/meat)

It's Booty Time's Tiny Teenie $200
(Light color)
Teats 2 x 2 well spaced
Dam was registered with IBGA (97%)and never got transferred to abga so this doe Can be registered 50% ABGA

Buy Both For $350!

Last two girls left! Need to sell soon to make room for new kids!

You can pm me,find me on facebook or online at www.bayouboergoats.com for more information! Thank you

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Why do you live in Texas?! CA is such a nice place to live... I definitely suggest it... And you could bring your beautiful herd within buying distance of me...

Lol! You have some pretty girls! Hope you get someone to give them great homes.

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why do you live in Texas?! CA is such a nice place to live... I definitely suggest it... And you could bring your beautiful herd within buying distance of me...

Lol! You have some pretty girls! Hope you get someone to give them great homes.
Aww thank you for such a nice compliment. They are a work in progress that is for sure! Lol Always striving to have nicer kids every year. We are getting there.

Hmmm Cali how is the humidity there? If it is worse than down here by the gulf in Texas then no thank you!

There is always transport however for the two girls I do not recommend it. For the price I am asking for both it would cost more in shipping. :(

I have had these two left for about a month now and sorry to have to do it but if I cant sell them soon its off to the auction barn. I have been feeding and caring for them for too long as it is and will not be making a profit.

Everyone who is interested lives to far away...

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
I know it, shipping is such a pain!! Gosh... If it were more affordable to ship goats around the country, there would be so many more happy herders.

Do you have these girls posted on CL?

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes both listed on CL and our local classified web pages.

Oh well...

Thank you for the interest! =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts