The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have two boer bucks left. Both born the end of January.
Carbon was born a triplet and was bottle fed. He is out of a 5th gen spotted doe and solid red CGL buck. He had one spotted brother and one dappled brother. He is 2 +2 clean teated. He is very friendly and gentle.
Hornet was born a twin and was dam raised. His dam is solid red and has the same sire as Carbon. He is 1+1 teated.
Best just to go on our website for pictures, there are photos of sire and dam on there too. Sire is 3LF Copy Cat and has his own page. Dam to Carbon is Jezzie on does page, dam to Hornet is Honey Bee. Also some younger pics of the boys on the kids page as well as pictures of their brothers.
http://www.mchaleboergoats.com/forsale.htm

We are in eastern PA.

·
317 Posts
We have two boer bucks left. Both born the end of January.
Carbon was born a triplet and was bottle fed. He is out of a 5th gen spotted doe and solid red CGL buck. He had one spotted brother and one dappled brother. He is 2 +2 clean teated. He is very friendly and gentle.
Hornet was born a twin and was dam raised. His dam is solid red and has the same sire as Carbon. He is 1+1 teated.
Best just to go on our website for pictures, there are photos of sire and dam on there too. Sire is 3LF Copy Cat and has his own page. Dam to Carbon is Jezzie on does page, dam to Hornet is Honey Bee. Also some younger pics of the boys on the kids page as well as pictures of their brothers.
http://www.mchaleboergoats.com/forsale.htm

We are in eastern PA.
Do you have an red does with same bloodlines for sale?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have two red fullblood does out of the same sire. Was going to keep them, but decided to sell.

·
317 Posts
I have two red fullblood does out of the same sire. Was going to keep them, but decided to sell.
What are there ages & price. My son says he would be interested. We tried to buy one at True Colors Sale but someone else just had to have her.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The doelings were both born 1/31/13 (twins). Asking $900 for the pair. Not looking to sell them seperate at this time. They are both 2+2 teated. They both have fold ears (the tips, not vertical folds). I think I have some pictures on my computer I can try to post.

We just reduced the buck prices to move them, $600 firm for Carbon, $800 for Hornet.

ETA: One of the doelings ABGA reg number (sisters so pedigree is the same) #10603207

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fullblood does

Pics of the doelings. Both are CAE, CL, Johnes neg, just tested 5/24/13.
Raspberry:

Strawberry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts