The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great doe and one we really hate to let go. Ruby kidded as a first timer this year and had a beautiful minimally spotted red buck. She is a terrific mom!

Crossroads Sparkle'n Rubies
Tested Negative for CAE/CL/Johnes this month
Purebred Boer
Sire: Whiteforest Reflection's Suey (red spotted)
Dam: FTHLS Cosmopolitan (paint)
Teats: 1/1
Price: $400 This doe is special to us and we do care about where she'll be going. The only reason we are selling her is because our herd needed to be cut back and she is our only un-bred doe due to kidding later this year.

Ruby was shown as a kid and won her class at her first show. :)

She is open and ready to breed!

Pictures:
1-4 Ruby
5: Ruby's Sire
6-7: Ruby's Dam
8. Ruby's dam, Ruby and sister Diamond

Attachments

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, the dapple doeling pictured above is the dam to our black dapple doeling Dazzle, so Ruby is closely related to Dazzle and has the potential to throw spots/dapples bred to the right buck. :)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
*chants to herself* hold off till next year, hold off to next year, hold off to next year!!
Testing my patience here Victoria ;)

:laugh:
Hope she sells quick for ya :)

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Sydney. :) I'm hoping she will. It's kind of a bad time of year to be selling a goat. People are normally wanting to downsize about now...(like us!). :)

She's a great doe though and I know she'll make a buyer very happy. :) She's really sweet and friendly.

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Ohhh your killing me :( I solo would have took her too :( but am soooo not paying that hual bill again unless I find someone cheaper. BUT let me talk to his wife who I had to fight to get Diamond away from and see if she wants her......I'm sure she would get free shipping lol

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
You aren't planning any trips to Oklahoma any time soon are you? lol She would have so much fun here with all this nice green grass... poor girl would probably have some culture shock though since we don't have any trees!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
You could probably find a transporter to take her down.

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
No sorry... next year but not anytime soon... :(
Do you mean you will be coming to Oklahoma next year?!?! Ohhh you shouldn't have said that! I might have to get one from you next year!

I do have family in Olympia, so maybe if I go there to visit sometime and you have a goat for sale I can get one of your pretty girls:D

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A goat is going to that area... but we'll have my hualer friend take it there! :D ^ We drove all the way to the east coast and back earlier this year. That's enough driving for several years I think!

Really? That's cool! We're just an hour south east of Olympia. :) That's where the closest Costco is!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know, shipping costs are crazy....

Ruby was in heat almost 3 weeks ago now. So we could put her in with our ennobled buck Mr. Rich if somebody would want that..?

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
I know, shipping costs are crazy....

Ruby was in heat almost 3 weeks ago now. So we could put her in with our ennobled buck Mr. Rich if somebody would want that..?
Now if that doesnt sell her !!!!! :D:D:D
Gosh , she is just a gorgeous girl !
I just don't have the room right now.
Next year though......:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts