The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a registered animal you decide to sell unregistered after that, do the papers get mailed back to ADGA or is there a form on line I can report that to?
The breeder was suppose to replace this goat and wanted it sold unregistered after he was in my name, which I did. I was going to send the papers to ADGA, then when she found out I was going to sell the replacement (I've already paid for the original one) as I'd decided to go another direction with my lines she demanded the papers back (which I have no problem with and I mailed them to her) now she's saying she never got them and is refusing to get my papers for the replacement. Can I call ADGA and report that he was sold as an unregistered and they can list that in his 'file' so she can verify he's not going to have registered kids. She's gotten pretty nasty about it, I had offered if me selling the replacement was such a problem to take the replacement back and leave it at that- even though I'd be out the money. Trying to avoid issues, I don't feel she should be holding his papers when in multiple messages she had previously said the replacement is for the one she wanted me to give up unregistered after I'd already paid for.

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
If you can login to your ADGA account, go to the "look up animals" section. Select all animals owned by you and then you can mark an animal as dead or sold. You can then select if the animal was sold with or without papers. I don't think there is any way to verify it unless you can get ADGA to send an email to her saying the animal has been reported as sold without papers.

Hope that makes sense

1 - 3 of 3 Posts