The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 9 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted before about my goats cough. I have done everything I can to get rid of it and its still there. Treated for lung worms. Gave antibiotics twice. Nuflor last. Vetrx and robotussin (sp). My barn has been stripped of shaving and fresh hay put down. Cleaned everyday. Can not figure out what might be causing it. I have newly cut good hay no mold. Take very good care of my goats and also have tested all for diseases and neg. Worm regularly for all worms and fecals tested by vet. Is there anything I can look for that could possibly be causing the cough. Three have it but one for whole summer and still coughing. Cough does seem dryer now and not as bad. Nuflor given last week. Thanks

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank y'all. Yes I have been upset about it. I did give her vet RX and robotussin and it did help while giving it everyday. But not completely gone. She is due in 4 days. Shrug... She had ivomec injectable for lung worms just in case a while back. That did no good.

1 - 4 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.