About me . . .

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Bad points . . .

I have a bad habit of saying stupid things or things not coming out right. :(

I can't say my level of intelligence is very high . . . :scratch: (but give me a few hundred years and that problem can be solved.)

I can''t say I'm very graceful either . . . . :leap:

Good points . . .

When I do something wrong or something didn't turn out, I've learned through the years it's easier to ask forgiveness that try to push your way past it all. :pray:

When your scared, I'll be there to do Karati. :clap:

When your down . . . I have an uncanny way of doing stupid things to make you laugh. :slapfloor:
    And can promise I will be a good friend . . .a little ditzy . . . but the best I can be . . . :wave:

2. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I like volleyboll, horses, goats, walking, computers, writing . . . My favorite breed of horses would be Arabian. My favorite goat breeds are Lamancha and Nigerian Dwarfs. MY favoirte computer brand is a HP Pavilion. I like writing historical or fantasy novels. I love 3 mile walks. As a volleyball player I am 95% good at setting. My personality level would be : 75% excitable 25%not very active . . .

3. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    youre a beautiful girl
    give yourself some credit
    i'm sure its not as bad as you think
    with age comes wisdom and grace
    i too like arabians but i like nubians
    goats just gotta have ears
    (no offense tot he mancha crowd)

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    thanks!
    I like Nubian/Lamancha's with the ears but not the roman nose.
    I have a Nubian cross who has long floppy golden ears but not the extreme roman noses.
    My mom likes Nubians too.

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Absolutely...with age comes wisdom....and I was always told " The day you stop learning is the day you meet your Maker" and I believe that!
    And you are a very pretty girl Talitha, and I am sure your mom tells you that too....I like the Nubi ears as well as the Boers, but I'll stick with my "ittle" goats :greengrin:

6. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho