About me . . .

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    Bad points . . .

I have a bad habit of saying stupid things or things not coming out right. :(

I can't say my level of intelligence is very high . . . :scratch: (but give me a few hundred years and that problem can be solved.)

I can''t say I'm very graceful either . . . . :leap:

Good points . . .

When I do something wrong or something didn't turn out, I've learned through the years it's easier to ask forgiveness that try to push your way past it all. :pray:

When your scared, I'll be there to do Karati. :clap:

When your down . . . I have an uncanny way of doing stupid things to make you laugh. :slapfloor:
    And can promise I will be a good friend . . .a little ditzy . . . but the best I can be . . . :wave:

2. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    I like volleyboll, horses, goats, walking, computers, writing . . . My favorite breed of horses would be Arabian. My favorite goat breeds are Lamancha and Nigerian Dwarfs. MY favoirte computer brand is a HP Pavilion. I like writing historical or fantasy novels. I love 3 mile walks. As a volleyball player I am 95% good at setting. My personality level would be : 75% excitable 25%not very active . . .

3. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    youre a beautiful girl
    give yourself some credit
    i'm sure its not as bad as you think
    with age comes wisdom and grace
    i too like arabians but i like nubians
    goats just gotta have ears
    (no offense tot he mancha crowd)

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    thanks!
    I like Nubian/Lamancha's with the ears but not the roman nose.
    I have a Nubian cross who has long floppy golden ears but not the extreme roman noses.
    My mom likes Nubians too.

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Absolutely...with age comes wisdom....and I was always told " The day you stop learning is the day you meet your Maker" and I believe that!
    And you are a very pretty girl Talitha, and I am sure your mom tells you that too....I like the Nubi ears as well as the Boers, but I'll stick with my "ittle" goats :greengrin:

6. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008