About that Toggy kid I was maybe buying

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by keren, Nov 17, 2008.

1. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    Well, I did get back to her last week, saying how I did like the doe and asking about the price etc.

Anyway, I hadnt heard from her until today ... basically all she said was sorry she's not available anymore she said a friend wanted her for a mate for one of her kids that was lonely ...

Anyway, the whole thing really didnt turn out like I had hoped. So I thanked her, wished her well and have moved on ...

Seeing as I have found a buyer for all the goats I wanted to sell, I think I will just use that money to buy a purebred Toggy from the breeder closer to me.

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    that sucks about the toggy baby, but maybe its fate and now you can get a purebred toggy.. its destiny!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Although sometimes we don't like the way things turn out - it always works out in the end.

Not to long ago I was going to give up goats completely because nothing NEVER seemed to go right and I was shafted everytime I turned around - but just as I was starting to get things lined up to sell out - I had a set of 4 does and buck "drop" into my lap and they were everything that I was looking for.

Keep your chin high - it will work out!