The Goat Spot Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please note that we all love goatweb but most of all miss the interaction and fellowship of other goat raisers.

The Goat Spot is not here to replace Goatweb.com or compete for users. We just want a comfortable place to keep connected and talk about our favorite subject.

Thank you and God Bless

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thank You!

Thank you, Stacey! I really missed you! Of course, I missed the rest of the GW people, too! I have been lost for the past several days. This is a great idea! Mary

·
Registered
326 Posts
This is a great idea. We can use it as backup for when GW has problems even when the old GW is fixed (can't wait!). I missed the community.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I can't believe GW has been down for 2 whole weeks now. I think I'm finally working out how to survive without it. It helps having this forum and the Inner Circle one :p

·
Registered
164 Posts
I think this is the place to post info about GW.

The old host is not working at all with Debby and she has moved GW to a new host. It will take a little more time to get all the stuff moved over, but I am assured that GW will be back.

This is the info I got this evening in a email.
Nancy

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we received notice from another member stating it will be back by Friday hopefully - So who really knows!

When it is back we will all know thats for sure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.