Adding a logo to Webs?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Amos, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I had a friend make me a logo for my goat website; it's a bit large and a complete square... I want it in the center top of each page. I'm now a paying costumer, I have the Premium service.

I figured out that certain templates only allow a certain space for logos.. But none have a large enough space for my logo. Is there any way to change this, or possibly make your own template?

My website is really new and honestly.. Kind of crappy right now. So don't click the link! LOL. But really, if anyone can help with the logo issue, I'd greatly appreciate it.

2. Goat Song

Goat Song Senior Member who ain't so Senior

May 4, 2011
    Oregon
    You got a website!!! Hehe, I clicked the link. :wink: Sorry, no suggestions on the logo problem. I'm a little technologically challenged...

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    with Webs you can only put the logo where they allow it to be according to their template.

So first go to site manager and then upload the picture.

then keep choosing templates till you find one that puts the logo where you want it to be.

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Yeah...you'll have to choose a template that allows the custom photo at the top.

5. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Ok thanks...
    Does anyone have experience in using the custom CSS black template?

6. Natural Beauty Farm

Natural Beauty Farm New Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Virginia
    Your logo is a jpg, so you can put it anywhere you could put a picture, resize it, flip it, etc......

Tried to check out code, but evidently it is hidden behind the server code.

If you want to send it to me, I can do it in like 5 min

7. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I can not help you because I am no good with computer stuff but I think your website is coming along nicely.