The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am super excited about the upcoming addition to our herd! She's a registered Lamancha, due to kid any day! She's a FF. She has excellent milking lines on her Sire's side, and she herself has won her first leg. I'm getting her Saturday! I know these pics aren't the greatest, but what do y'all think? :D:D:D:D
:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't believe I have to wait until SATURDAY!! I feel like one of my kids, waiting on Christmas! :stars: :GAAH:

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
She's super cute! Congrats!!

If those are recent photos and she hasn't had copper lately...i'd do that when she gets home...judging by the redish coat...should could probably use the extra copper. :thumb:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! 25 hours left till we load up to go get her!! I can't wait!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! I can't wait to get her home! My husband was a little unsure about her at first- He's not crazy about the ears- but when I showed him a picture he was like, "She has such a sweet face!" And now I'm pretty sure he's gonna love her too. :D He's a he-man guy on the outside and a marshmallow on the inside! lol! :D

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She's here!!!!!!

Plant Dog breed Grass Tire Carnivore

From this picture, how many do you think? She's due sometime this month.
Eye Plant Bird Grass Dog breed

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm going to start a kidding thread for her. Check in on her there! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts