The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
:tears: He's so..... CUTE!!! I am almost to the point of tears at seeing him! What an adorable little boy. Do you think he is Boer?

And he is gigantice :eek: Wow. He's so beautiful, Karen! And yes, especially Addison ;) Does the little prince have a name?

·
AddisonandSpike
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No name yet. I think maybe some boer and alpine. He has a dark stripe down his back. I will get better pictures tomorrow when it's not dark out. His hair is brown but frosted tips of white. He is super cute!!!!!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Oh he is gorgeous , look at that color he has !!
Congrats :) How is Addison ? That is a big boy , lol
Hope she is well and enjoying her new baby boy :)
More pictures please ;)

·
AddisonandSpike
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is huge. I would have sworn there were two. Im not sure how she got that big ole thing out of her but she did. Way to go Addison!! She a keeper. He's only nursing on one side so I milked the other side about half and got 2 1/2 cups. Both baby and momma are doing great. She is a good momma. She is always licking him or cuddling with him. He has a patch of long hair on his head. What kind of goat has that?
Life is perfect!!

Vertebrate Mammal Fawn Grass Working animal

Head Plant Working animal Fawn Terrestrial animal

Carnivore Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Fawn Whiskers

Dog Dog breed Ear Gesture Carnivore

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
He is so cute! I think he looks like a Tanner, myself. Because I'm super original. ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
He is so cute! I think he looks like a Tanner, myself. Because I'm super original. ;)
:) My cousin just had a baby today that she named Tanner :D

What about Fesik "Fesik are there rocks ahead?" :D:D:D:D (The princess Bride for those of you that didn't get that)

I just remembered there's a thread in Games 'The Wackiest goat names' and it has some really fun cute and odd names I'm sure you'd fine something fun to name 'Little Guy'

1 - 18 of 18 Posts