Colorado ADGA 2020 Nubian/Alpine Buck Trade REHOMED

Discussion in 'Barter & Trade' started by BV Farms, Sep 21, 2020.

1. BV Farms

BV Farms New Member

Apr 12, 2020
    Colorado
    I would love to trade one or both of my registrable bucklings for an ADGA young buck or buckling who is ready to breed this fall or ...?

Beulah Valley Euphrates:
    [​IMG]
    IMG_20200809_165046~2.jpg
    He is a Purebred, ADGA, registerable, Nubian, disbudded buckling. Euphrates has wonderful lines! His dam is Kuchan Lily and his sire is Beulah Valley Rio. We raised both of his parents, so he is friendly. Euphrates was raised around other goats, dogs, cats, horses, chickens, ducks, geese, and children. He will be a great buck for a family dairy farm. Euphrates was one of quadruplets! His sire threw two sets of quadruplets and two sets of triplets, so he may throw multiples!

Euphrates has lines from great herds such as Parks Oasis, Sweet-Spring, Goldthwaite, and Kastdemur’s. He has at least five ++*B, one +*B, two *B, two 5*M, one 1*M, one 9*M, and one 10*M all within five generations!

He can be wethered upon request.

We are asking $150, make an offer if you don't want to trade.

Jasper: REHOMED
    [​IMG]
    IMG_20200809_165302~2.jpg
    He is a 3/4 Nubian 1/4 Alpine. Both parents are registered. Jasper is disbudded and can be wethered and registered if the buyer desires. He was born in April. His dam is our best milker and his sire is the best buck we've ever owned. He could potentially be a pack goat, but we have never done that, so don't know much. He will make a wonderful buck! His dam is Beulah Valley Talitha, and his sire is Beulah Valley Rio. He has amazing lines from herds such as Kastdemur's, Goldthwaithe, and many others! He has several *Ms and several *Bs in his lines. He is exposed to lots of farm animals.

Can go intact or wethered. $75 obo if you don't want to trade.
    Jasper has a blue roan twin (the one in my profile picture) that I rehomed, so he might throw roan kids.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  2. BV Farms

BV Farms New Member

Apr 12, 2020
    Colorado
    Jasper, the Nubian/Alpine mix has found his own herd, but Beulah Valley Euphrates is still available for trade or rehoming.

3. BV Farms

BV Farms New Member

Apr 12, 2020
    Colorado
    All of our boys have their own herds, but we are still looking to buy or borrow a local buck.