The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dread Pirate Farms
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Nigerian Dwarf goats that I would like to stay together as they are siblings and are used to being together. Would be great if they stayed relatively nearby. Both are 4 years old. Night Above Maisie and "wee-man". Maisie is ADGA and AGS registered, has kidded once with twins. She kidded at another farm and was in the process of drying up when I got her back - thus the reason for no full udder photos of her.
$300 for Maisie and I'll include the wether as a package deal.

These are not meat goats! Both were bottle babies so they're friendly and are used to being around people.

Located an hour SW of Raleigh, NC in Pittsboro.

https://dreadpiratefarms.weebly.com/for-sale.html

Their dam, 2F:
Vertebrate Working animal Mammal Grass Fawn Mammal Working animal Sculpture Fawn Sheep

Maisie:
Plant Sky Cloud Neck Fawn Head Snow Plant Twig Fawn Plant Natural environment Iris Fawn Grass Sky Tree Plant Working animal Fawn
Fawn Tree Terrestrial animal Plant Wood

Fence Goat Plant Sheep Sheep

Wee-man:
Eye Plant Working animal Human body Ear Jeans Tire Dress Textile Hat

Any questions - pm me or email me at [email protected]

·
Dread Pirate Farms
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reduced to $250 for the pair. Going on vacation in a couple weeks and would like to have these two settled in their new homes beforehand :D

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
You coming to Idaho anytime soon:heehee:

Maisie is so beautiful! Love the picture of her with her tongue out. Both her and wee-man seem to like ticking their tongues out for the world! So cute! Awesome pictures.

·
Dread Pirate Farms
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha no, unfortunately.

I do take a lot of photos of them! I think the ones with the tongues out are super adorable so I tend to keep a lot of those pictures.

More pictures, because why not :D:

Plant Goat Sheep Sheep Fawn Plant Flower Plant community Botany Terrestrial plant Head Eye Goat Plant Human body Vertebrate Fence Mammal Wood Fawn
Their Dam:
Sky Cloud Plant Fawn Terrestrial animal Goat Sheep Sheep Fawn Working animal

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
If only her teats were longer... I love everything else!

Reactions: mariarose
1 - 8 of 8 Posts