ADGA/AGS Nigerian buckling in Ohio $100

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by WalnutGroveFarm, Apr 16, 2010.

1. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    I have for sale a nice little black and white buck. He looks really nice comformation wise to me. But of course I am new to this. He is nine weeks old. He is eating drinking good. He is disbudded, will be up to date on all shots, wormed, hooves trimmed, and has had a round of cocci prevention. Has been tattooed. Ready to go. Also wanted to add he can be registered ADGA and AGS. Also wanted to add that his mom and dad was tested in August of 2009 for CAE and they are clean. He has been dam raised.

Sire: HoneyDew-Acres Apache Knight
    SS: ATwood Acres Cicada
    SD: Wood Bridge Farm Sugar
    Dam: Gallifrey Farm Celia
    DS: Brush Creek Orian
    DD: Gallifrey Farm Epona

His father was shown last year and placed nicely for a kid. I also saw his grandpa shown last year and he placed well to. His grandma also on his dad was shown last year and got RGCH at the one show she was showed at. Im asking $200 for him. Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Re: Nigerian dwarf buck for sale in Ohio

I also have two does for sale. One is 7 yrs. old. I havnt had her long but do know she is very friendly. They come from a clean herd but I have not tested them yet. So do to this I am offering her for sale with her papers for $75 dollars. I want her to go to a good home. She comes into milk every year even if she isnt bred. Previous owner said that she has milked her threw this before and sometimes they havnt. Her udder is uneven from this happening every spring. She hasnt been bred for two years. I do have one of her daughters and she has a nice udder. She would make a good brood doe. I also have a 3 yr old doe that has never been bred, because she is double teated on one side. Im asking $75 for her but would take $50. I had them both in with a buck but dont know if they settled. I thought the doe with the double teat might not pass it on and you could have pet babies out of her. The buckling is still for sale also.

3. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Re: Nigerian dwarf buck and two does for sale in Ohio

Does are sold but buckling still available

4. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Re: Nigerian dwarf buck still available.

Just wanted to bump this up this buck is still available. I dont want to wether this guy, I will just keep him if I cant sell him, thats how nice I think he is. Im only asking $150 for him. Thanks

5. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Re: Nigerian dwarf buck still available.

I really want this buck to go as a herdsire. So I will lower his price one more time. Im only asking $100 for him. He does have some nice lines. Here are some pics I took of him outside today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]