The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ADGA registered 2 year old Alpine doe, in milk. Puckett's LB Hurricane is a first freshener and kidded in January with twins. Very nice doe with a well attached udder, very friendly and easy to handle. Peaked at about 3/4 gallon per day. Udder is not very large, so she would be better as a brood doe or a home milker. Should gain capacity as she matures. Need to reduce herd so she is for sale. $250

Could possibly deliver for the cost of fuel, or meet halfway. Located in Northeast Oklahoma.

Attachments

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the best udder pic I have. She doesn't have a huge udder, but it milks down to nothing. She was only a couple weeks fresh in this pic, she is a tad bit uneven, not sure why but she has evened out a little more now that she is further in her lactation.

If she doesn't sell soon, I'll probably just keep her and freshen her out again just to see if she gains more capacity with another freshening.

Attachments

·
2,203 Posts
ADGA registered 2 year old Alpine doe, in milk. Puckett's LB Hurricane is a first freshener and kidded in January with twins. Very nice doe with a well attached udder, very friendly and easy to handle. Peaked at about 3/4 gallon per day. Udder is not very large, so she would be better as a brood doe or a home milker. Should gain capacity as she matures. Need to reduce herd so she is for sale. $250

Could possibly deliver for the cost of fuel, or meet halfway. Located in Northeast Oklahoma.
Wonder if we could work out a deal and meet half way? I'm up in northern Wisconsin. PM if you'd consider?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts