ADGA Alpine Goats - Major Herd Reduction - Ohio - UPDATED!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Nupine, May 3, 2011.

1. Nupine

Nupine New Member

Nov 13, 2007
    South Eastern Ohio
    My herd is growing too large for me, so I'm reducing my numbers greatly. All goat are/can be registered with the ADGA, are healthy, and CAE neg. or come from CAE stock. Here is a brief list of what is available:
    French 2 yr old buck-Roeburn, Hoach, Kickapoo Valley lines, very dairy, very long and tall. Tracks straight ahead. He is somewhat narrow in the hindquarters, but other than that he is a very nice buck. $200
    French 2 yr old doe-Out of Munchin'Hill Peek-A-Boo, very large doe. Freshened with triplets. Structurally correct, could use more udder capacity but the triplets drained a lot out of her and she is steadily producing more and more milk. Great personality. $325.
    French yearling doe-Addi Hill lines, super nice young doe. She has a lot of growing to do. Freshened a week ago with twins, very well attached udder. We just love her. Lots of potential. $300.
    American 5 yr old doe-Bred to the buck listed above, and is due in July. Confirmed by BioPryn. Heavy producer, peaked at about 5 quarts last year. Her foreudder has a pocket, but all in all is a great doe for milk production. $250.
    American doeling-gorgeous broken coloring, very level topline. Her dam freshened with an almost perfect udder. Super nice kid, a little narrow in the escutcheon though. $200.
    French doeling-daughter of the French yearling listed above. I would like to hold her for at least another week, but she will be available. $200.
    French doeling-daughter of the 2 yr old French doe listed above, I just absolutely adore this kid. Long, super dairy, wide escutcheon. $250.
    French buckling-son of the 2 yr old French doe listed above. He's so level, great rear legs, would make a fantastic herd sire. $150. I'm letting him go very inexpensively, he's too nice to be wethered.
    Prices are negotiable and I may offer discounts on multiple animal purchases.
    Please email me for more information on any of the listed animals. I would be happy to take pictures of any of them and send them to you I'm really hoping to find great homes for all of them. My email address is [email protected]

2. Nupine

Nupine New Member

Nov 13, 2007
    South Eastern Ohio
    Re: ADGA Alpine Goats - Major Herd Reduction - Ohio - UPDATE

The bred doe, the two milkers, and the buckling are spoken for. The 2 yr old buck and the 3 doe kids are still available. I also have a lovely sundgau French buckling available for $150 if he is spoken for in the next week or two.

3. Nupine

Nupine New Member

Nov 13, 2007
    South Eastern Ohio
    Re: ADGA Alpine Goats - Major Herd Reduction - Ohio - UPDATE

UPDATE:
    The buyer backed out of the sale of the bred doe and buckling.
    Both milkers are sold, and one of the doe kids is sold.
    The two other doe kids, the bred doe, the buckling, and the buck are still available.

4. Lozowski1

Lozowski1 New Member

Aug 4, 2013
    do you currently have any buck/ bucklings for sale. my daughter MaryAnn, 10, is taking 4H dairy goat next year, we have a nice doe that ther older sister one with at our local fair a few yrs ago

Thnaks
    Dave Lozowski 740-623-0685