ADGA Alpines -- NW OH

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by alex43567, Feb 28, 2011.

1. alex43567

alex43567 New Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Trying to downsize the herd, so have decided the easiest way is to cut back to 2 breeds (Nubian and Toggenburg), and sell the Alpines (well, the young stock anyway). <sidenote: try as I may, I am not good at "getting out" of anything goat related :) >
    1. M & R GOATS CANDY APPLE, 2yr old, FF, kidded on Feb 19th w/ triplets (was bred to my reg. Nubian buck), had the kids all on her own and was starting to clean them off by the time I got to the barn. I have pulled the kids and am raising them on CAE prevention--the 2 doe kids are for sale also. Milks about 1/2gal+ per day, very nice rear udder attachments and extension. Haven't clipped her fore udder to see what that looks like yet. Teats are a little small, but milks nice and is well behaved on the stand. Asking $200 for Candy, $100/ doe kid (out of GRACE N MERCY ROCKSTAR)
    2. M & R GOATS ELEGANT EMILY, yearling, was exposed for mid-April kids to registration-pending Alpine buck (RAVENWOOD AVI'S ACE x THE HEILMAN ELLIAHNU). Asking $150
    3 & 4. DEER VIEW FARM JOY'S GEORGIA and DEER VIEW FARM CLOE'LITTLEGIRL, both yearlings. Georgia had been exposed for Feb. kids, but didn't settle. Both have bloodlines that go back to Olentangy . Asking $125/each
    Can email pictures
    Thanks
    Alex
    [email protected]

2. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Can you send me pictures please! [email protected] Udder picture of candy if you have it to

3. alex43567

alex43567 New Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Tried to upload pictures, but evidently the files are too big. I can email them (am at least that computer-savvy ;) )

4. alex43567

alex43567 New Member

Feb 26, 2011
    if interested I put an ad on hoobly.com with pictures

5. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    looked at hoobly and did not find the ad
    could you post the direct link please
    thanx