The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been almost a year of disaster with ADGA. I need to archive my old herd name and start my new one. My MIL has goats she’s registered and never received papers back on despite numerous attempts to contact them. Do we just slog ahead and hope things get better? Not quite ready to throw in the towel, but getting pretty frustrated.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel you! I sent papers on new goats I bought to get transferred into my name. That was in May. Still nothing back, though ADGA did cash my check...
Same thing happened to her! She sent in an application for a buck and months later got a stamped application back (so he could be shown). Did her no good because she doesn’t show and still can’t register his daughters.

·
Registered
841 Posts
They’ve done a decent job of turnaround on my registrations. However, I waited until August to register all my kids this year and did it electronically. I just sent in transfers a couple of weeks ago. Haven’t gotten the new papers yet, but in the online system they show up under my goats now. Several I have sold with reg application are also showing in the ADGA database. Hopefully they’ll get your stuff done soon.

·
Fair-Haven
4,924 Posts
They do give updates as to where they are with certain issues and approximate dates for fixes....... hopefully this helps anyone still having problems. Check your ADGA email... or district updates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts