The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mighty Meadows SP Cinnamon, AKA Cinnamon, adorable chamoisee and speckled white, blue eyed doeling. Really flashy, would do great in the show ring. Her dam is nursing twins and always has a great udder, I don't milk regularly, and barely know what I am doing, but she is always very patient and giving. Her unbred yearling half sister has a little handful of udder, so clearly their dam passes on her great udder. Her sire has great mammary systems behind him as well, and does very well in the show ring himself. Will be ready to go any time after Aug. 14th. Asking $250 obo. I am in Lebanon, oregon. Willing to deliver to the the NW WA border, and near the CA and ID borders.

More photos here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.628476903848188.1073741845.611079582254587&type=3
DOB: 5/14/2013

Sire: KW Farms SH Sandra's Pride
GrandSire: Brush Creek Insandrashonor, GrandDam: Camanna PL Electra Blue *B

Dam: Coast-Wind DF Honeydew, GrandSire: Camanna DL Double Fusion, GrandDam: Camanna Mary Elizabeth

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
oh I love her. How come everytime a goat catches my eye it is so far away. I am looking for a blueeyed doeling but cannot seem to find one any where near me..She is a BEAUTY.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts