The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Breeding Dual Registered American Oberhasli For Da
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! It’s been a while and I had a quick question on ADGA herdname rules...

If I remember right, numbers and symbols were not allowed for herdname. Is that correct??

TIA! :)

·
8,066 Posts
I looked all over the ADGA website and could not find a definitive answer to your question. (Their website is not user friendly, it's rather cumbersome to find anything.).
Hopefully, someone will have an answer for you. I guess I never thought about it!

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I've honestly never seen a herd name with numbers in it, but dashes and apostrophes are pretty common. I would call ADGA to make sure though.

·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked all over the ADGA website and could not find a definitive answer to your question. (Their website is not user friendly, it's rather cumbersome to find anything.).
Hopefully, someone will have an answer for you. I guess I never thought about it!
Yeah, I did the same. Couldn't find anything definitive though.

·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've honestly never seen a herd name with numbers in it, but dashes and apostrophes are pretty common. I would call ADGA to make sure though.
I did come across a herdname with numbers in it, but I'm mostly trying to see if + or & are allowed. Trying to keep it short(er)... :)

Thank you guys for the replies! I'll give them a call and see what they say. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts