ADGA NATIONALS - WILL YOU BE THERE?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Bona Fide, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    So the Nationals will be here in less than a month - who is going? Are you showing or going to watch? What days will you be there? And where are you coming from?

The show is July 12-19th. I'll be there the 11th to pick up a few girls --- *SOO EXCITED!!!!* I may swing back another day to watch - not 100% sure yet...we'll have to see.

I'm coming from Western, KY - btw.

2. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i was hoping to show there this year but with the chemo treatments & the dr bills i am going to try to get there one day just to watch. if it wasen't that you had to be there for so long i might try it but not knowing how the chemo will react is time i think it is best to stay home. have a great time.

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I hope to go there this year (depends on what my dad is doing.My 4-H leader asked us if we would help her show her goats.If I go i don't know what day it would be.I will be coming from southeastern indiana.

4. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    We will be there for the youth stuff...then we will go home. We were going to be there for the whole week..then we found out how expensive it was going to be today get everybody tested. And for some reason we thought we read no sleeping in the barns, so hotel expenses would have been high. I made other plans and then we found out by someone on the NS comittee that you can sleep in the barns, which I thought you were able to anyways... :sigh:

We will have fun the 2-3 days that we are there, though!!!! :leap:

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Oh I wish I could go, I would love to go :sigh: Have fun all you guys though!!!

6. eliya

eliya New Member

I wish I could go. I will probably go when it is closer to home. Just to watch. I heard it is supposed to be in Rochester, MN sometime soon. I'll probably go then.

7. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    We are going to watch.

8. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    We're hoping to make it to Nationals in California next year.My mom went to the one in Wyoming last year and had a good time. I've never been to one before though, so I hope we get to go to the one next year.