The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to part with one of my ADGA registered(pending) bucklings... Phoenix Farm Wind Chaser. Chase is a very handsome young guy has some great bloodlines and knows his job :) he has bred a doe here, and he knows his job. He is a very, very sweet and loveable boy and this is a hard sale... I am selling him because I bought another buck and I have decided to go with different bloodlines that this young man doesn't have..
Here is a link to his page on my website: http://jfdairygoats.weebly.com/phoenix-farm-wind-chaser.html
Asking $400

If you have any questions or would like more pictures please PM me or Email me ([email protected])

He will be ready to leave mid to late November..

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And a few pictures

Attachments

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ROFL Laura! :laugh:

You sure Natasha ;)

I'm sure he will! If I could keep three bucks and his lines went in the direction I needed...

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like I said.. A hard sale...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I didn't see this post. I am not ready for a buck on my farm so I didn't see this or respond to it. Skyla cut it out.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I didn't see this post. I am not ready for a buck on my farm so I didn't see this or respond to it. Skyla cut it out.
Lol! I'll happily keep him till the spring for you Barbara ;) :laugh: that was the original plan...

I bred him to Gidget's mom.. And if there is a doe will be keeping it... She will be our out cross doe.. Lol I need something out of him!

But.. If the right buyer comes along now he can go when my new boy get here next month..

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you guys! :) he is a super sweet heart! :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chase is still for sale :) Would like to sell him soon as I have to get hay before the snow hits!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
If i drove a few more hours I would have seen him in person too , lol.
Anyone who grabs up this buck will be very happy ;)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL Danielle! I know that feeling ;) :laugh:

Hehe! You could've Laura ;) hehe! He sure is a handsome boy and a big ole love bug :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Will add that we would be willing to take $350 for him to the right home, and he is ready to leave at any time now.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts