1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Pittsboro, NC.
**Transport from NC to IN Friday, March 8th available- see pic**

"Bitsy"
ADGA Nigerian Dwarf Doeling available for her new home.
Born 2-1-2019

Beautiful Nigerian Dwarf doeling available! She is currently being bottle fed and will need to be bottle fed for another 4-6 weeks. Dam has had appropriate vitamins/minerals while pregnant. Doeling is disbudded and ready for her new home!
CAE, CL, Johnes tested negative herd.

*B CUATLILREDBARN KIEGH X PEACEFUL THOUGHTS LUCY

Flashy black & white doe, brown eyes.

Very nice doe! I really like this doe, she is reminding much of her half siblings (pictured below).
We are retaining her sister and cannot wait to get her into the show ring! So far, I am really liking this cross, this doeling is one of triplets and all the kids are maturing nicely! This doeling's dam has produced some very lovely kids for us, and we feel this doeling has a lot of potential!

We are asking 4 0 0 for this doeling, price will increase the longer she is here. If she does not sell we will retain and show her.

Deposit is required to hold her. First come/first serve. Transport available from NC to IN this Friday for a minimal fee.

This would be a very nice doeling to help start your breeding program!

Pictured is the doeling, sire (Sire's dam and granddam also) and "Bitsy's" half sisters (same dam- "Lucy")

PM for more information.
Doeling
Lucy Doeling.JPG

1/2 sister (same dam, "Lucy")
Wings & Caprines Lemon Chiffon Reserve Grand Champion - Copy - Copy.JPG

1/2 sister (same dam, "Lucy")
Wings & Caprines Lemon Drop GCH NRV Fair 2 - Copy.JPG

Sire
Kiegh snip.PNG

Possible transport routes
NC to IN.PNG

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
I just need like six gallons of milk please and ty. Lol! Or a milk cow... a milk cow would most likely fill this need also. A nice sweet halter and stand trained dexter. Polled. If it would not be a trouble.... (rofl):eek:mg:(pray)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL :)

I think this little girl we be a good milker, but maybe not quite 6 gallons! (rofl)

The sire's dam milked over 7# on her first milktest last year. Fingers crossed his kids get that production!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts