The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black and white doeling available. She was born on 5/20 and has been disbudded (by a vet), shots, and wormed. Her dad is Firestone Creek AA Mesa, who is out of Old Mountain Farm and Gypsy Moon lines. Mom is Firestone Creek HWD Nutmeg, who is out of Lost Valley lines. Mom is on her first freshening, but at 2 weeks fresh she is giving me 2 cups of milk every morning while nursing. She has good attachment (could have better, but I am hoping Pistachio is improved over her mom because of her father), good texture, and great teats that are easily milkable with large orifices. Placement is good, too. Mesa's mom, Arizona, also had an udder that milked down to nothing with very nice separation, attachment, teat size, orifice size, and placement. Her full sister, Acorn, is giving around 3 cups of milk at 2 weeks fresh with a kid on her, too.

I'm asking $300, and I will ship. :)

Angie

If interested, email me at [email protected] More info on bloodlines can be found at my website: freewebs.com/firestone-creek-farms

Attachments

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
She is ADORABLE!! :D If only I could afford another little one right now, she'd be on her way home! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts