The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two three-week-old Nubian bottle baby bucklings for sale. They are both registered with the ADGA and I have the temp paperwork which I will provide, but due to a recent changeover in their system they're working with a months-long backlog on sending out the actual registration papers so I will have to send them to you as I receive them. I am willing to work with you on ensuring you receive the registration papers. Our herd is CL/CAE/Johnnes free and G6S negative. Attached is the pedigree for these boys--they have some huge names and breeders in their background including Lakeshore, Wingwood, Woodview, and Kastdemur!

What does your herd need? These two were half of quadruplets, so they will add multiples to your herd. Both of their parents are 160+ lbs, so they will add size to your herd.

Connor (red and white boy) has absolutely stunning conformation. His topline is very smooth, with almost no angle to his rump. He has a nice deep brisket and a swan neck. Also, unusual in Nubians, he has solid-colored ears and nose. If he wasn't so related to my herd, I would keep him because he is just gorgeous.

Finnegan (roan spotted boy) has a lot of width and depth to him. His color is also awesome--he will throw roans and spots.

Let's talk milk! Their dam's udder picture is attached. She's not in her show clip yet because it's still too cold at night, so her furry leggings are interfering with showing the true width of her udder. She's got a wide, deep udder with large teats that fit perfectly into your hand and makes her a dream to milk. Today's milk total for her was more than 9lbs, and that will continue to increase for the next month. I am doing DHIR milk testing this year and I expect her to earn her milk star. She also adds a lot of cream to her milk, especially later in lactation. If you are wanting to make cheese, you need these boys' genetics in your herd!

Don't miss out on one of these two lovely future herd sires! Asking $250 for each.
Connor2.jpg
Finnegan.jpg
ErinUdder2021.jpg
Erin_WhiteSpots.png

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the upstate, near Spartanburg. I'm willing to travel a bit to meet somewhere. If that might work out for you, send me a message!

·
Registered
Goats
400 Posts
I'm in the upstate, near Spartanburg. I'm willing to travel a bit to meet somewhere. If that might work out for you, send me a message!
Well as you can see i live in GA. I was asking because i can't find anyone here who raises Nubians and I WANT NUBIANS SOOO BAD!!!

·
Registered
Goats
400 Posts
I have one Nubian/Boer doe and one Nubian/Alpine that I was hoping to find a good Nubian buck for. Because i do intend on getting more Nubian/Nubian mixed does

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, they're purebred and registered, and I did get papers in the mail, so I have registration papers in hand for both of them. I see you have LaManchas too--might make for an interesting mix in the meantime until you get more Nubian does :)

Highway I-85 goes through the upstate and into GA, wouldn't be hard for me to hit it and meet you somewhere along the way. Again, message me if you're interested.

·
Registered
Goats
400 Posts
Yes, they're purebred and registered, and I did get papers in the mail, so I have registration papers in hand for both of them. I see you have LaManchas too--might make for an interesting mix in the meantime until you get more Nubian does :)

Highway I-85 goes through the upstate and into GA, wouldn't be hard for me to hit it and meet you somewhere along the way. Again, message me if you're interested.
Well you see i just traded the grown Lamancha doe for a Nubian/Alpine so ill still have my other Lamancha doe that is young. That is really nice of you to offer to meet somewhere!

·
Registered
Goats
400 Posts

I really love that second boy but I think your a little bit to far away... 😥 do you perhaps know ANYONE in GA who raises Nubians?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I traded a doe with someone in GA once... Try Magnetic Nubians? I think they're there.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finnegan (roan spotted) has been sold. Connor (red and white with awesome conformation) is still available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts