The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two outstanding Nubian bucks available. They carry Price O The Field/B.E.S.T. bloodlines and are out of 8*M lines. They are 4 months old and disbudded. I would be willing to give a discount to a show home in order to help get our herd name out there as a large number of our herd sires sale to home dairies. (whether you show the buck or just his offspring)

One is a red roan with wonderful highlights and the other is a red. I would love for these boys to find homes before we move in August to our new farm location. I typically can drive in about an hour to an hour and a half radius of the farm for deliveries or to meet.

The pictures I attached are from yesterday but they were more interested in playing then having their pictures taken so they really do not show how great they truly look in person. (I have to try to get pictures when the hubby is home as every time I lean down to get a good angle for a shot they come straight to me). I have also attached pictures of the same two bucklings when younger in order to show how they have been growing and changing.

Contact for prices and additionally information.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The red buckling has sold (pending transportation next weekend).

We still have the red roan available and will be heading down towards Atlanta some time next weekend if anyone in the South is interested let us know. We could set up a double delivery and cut your travel time down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts