The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We currently have 4 ADGA purebred Nubian bucklings now available for new homes. Three of these bucklings carry Price O The Field and B.E.S.T. lines. One carries Price O The Field and Saada lines. All four have great breeding potential and come from 8*M lines. One black with frosted ears/muzzle/cap (Knight), one red with frosted ears/muzzle/cap (Gawain), one red roan with frosted ears/muzzle/cap (Royale) and one strawberry roan with frosted ears/muzzle/cap (Jaco).

Also we are willing to accept trade of equal value on LGD or LGD pup(s).
If interested in trade view:
http://www.thegoatspot.net/forum/f214/adga-purebred-nubians-lgd-lgd-pup-s-149785/#post1433113

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys! Yes these guys have ears and a half!

Update: Jaco is now pending as we are accepting an offer for trade on a LGD puppy from a local farm. Sounds like we will go and visit the puppies this weekend and make our pick and then each hold the animal until the puppies get weaned at 12 weeks old (which is about 3 to 4 weeks).

If anyone is interested in the black one let me know as I have received a couple of emails of interest to respond to but I like to find the best homes available for my boys.

Thanks again.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
i love the ears. would love one, but they can't be smuggled into the country. :(

i'd be playing with those ears all day long!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i love the ears. would love one, but they can't be smuggled into the country. :(

i'd be playing with those ears all day long!
Thank you! I don't think they would fit in a suit case without their ears hanging out. I wish they would let you import them but I understand. One thing with long ears around here is watching/preventing winter frostbite.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Thank you! I don't think they would fit in a suit case without their ears hanging out. I wish they would let you import them but I understand. One thing with long ears around here is watching/preventing winter frostbite.
That wouldn't be a problem here!It's always hot! But hard as it is, we're trying to stick to French Alpines and Nigerians. ;) though we're having trouble with that already, as we had to use a Nubian buck last year, and our half and half doelings are just too cute and sweet! We are keeping them for now, as our older does' udders are getting past their prime a little, and it'll be cheaper to milk these girls next year than to buy new ones, plus we're quite attached. :p

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
can't i just say it's some new robot toy??? they make them VERY believable now a days!! lol

they will only let you import from the UK....so annoying!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That wouldn't be a problem here!It's always hot! But hard as it is, we're trying to stick to French Alpines and Nigerians. ;) though we're having trouble with that already, as we had to use a Nubian buck last year, and our half and half doelings are just too cute and sweet! We are keeping them for now, as our older does' udders are getting past their prime a little, and it'll be cheaper to milk these girls next year than to buy new ones, plus we're quite attached. :p
Nubians are very addicting! If you change your mind I am sure they would love the warm ear weather there ;)

can't i just say it's some new robot toy??? they make them VERY believable now a days!! lol

they will only let you import from the UK....so annoying!
I wonder if one could import to the UK and then the UK import to you. . . Just trying to figure out a way for you in the long run. ;)

I will post some additional pictures of the available boys.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3 still available at this time. One black, one red and one red roan. Still that same picture of the black boy as he has not been standing still long enough for a good picture without having other kids in front of him

Attachments

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I love your boys and wish I could get your red roan boy. BUT I LOVE your stallion Gold and Bold!! He is gorgeous. I had a half saddlebred/ half Tennessee walker that someone gave to me because he was really old. He was the sweetest horse and beautiful. He was black and he looked just like black beauty. Regretfully he died this winter at a ripe old age. He was about 21 when I got him.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
Nubians are very addicting! If you change your mind I am sure they would love the warm ear weather there ;)

I wonder if one could import to the UK and then the UK import to you. . . Just trying to figure out a way for you in the long run. ;)

I will post some additional pictures of the available boys.
aren't all goats addicting??

I could, but it's so much hassle for paper work, a lot of money spent (on my part), and stress for the poor goatie flying all that way.

these pictures are killing me!!! they're SOO CUTE!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts