New Jersey ADGA reg. beautiful, sweet buck

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by ThreeHavens, May 20, 2016.

1. ThreeHavens

ThreeHavens 7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Dolce Latte Galileo is a lovely, gentle boy that has given us some beautiful kids. We have chosen to retain a 2016 buckling, so we can't justify keeping Gale when we don't have enough does to let him do his job.

Gale has great rear width (which he passed onto his daughter) and awesome milky genetics. We had him shipped in from a herd in Alabama that specifically breeds for dairy production. Gale's pedigree includes strong names such as Dragonfly, Twin Creeks, Flat Rocks, Stonewall's, and Caesars Villa.

Gale is up to date on his CD/T vaccination. He has tested CAE and Johnes negative, and our herd shows no signs of CL abscesses.

Gale is a goof and a very good boy. He is gentle with the young bucks we keep in the buck pen and has never shown any aggression towards people. He likes having his neck scratched. He can be a little shy towards strangers but I think will warm up quickly once he gets to know you, because he is not at all shy to us.

Gale is fed a diet of grass hay, roughage, and alfalfa pellets. He gets herbally dewormed twice a week. He has been given BoSe and a copper bolus recently. He is also shaved (poorly, I regret to inform. I need to get better at this shaving thing).

Gale's triplets ranged from 3.5, to 5 lbs.

For more information on Gale, including his extended pedigree and more pictures of his kids and his ancestors, please visit this link: http://threehavensgoats.weebly.com/blog/dolce-latte-galileo

I am attaching a couple pictures of Gale, a picture of his dam, his dam's udder, his full sister's udder, and his doeling. I would love to see Gale find a home where he can be put to good use, it's not fair to keep him where he doesn't have enough girlfriends!

Attached Files:

2. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Sorry, duplicate post!

Last edited: May 29, 2016

3. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    One of the notable goats in Gale's pedigree include ARMCH Flat Rocks Here For the Party *D 'E', pictured here. She is his great grand-dam

Some of the other impressive goats in his pedigree include Goodwood Penny Lane 5*D, Caesar's Villa BB Rebel Yell *S, and Twin Creeks AH Chiaroscuro 3*D E 91.0 AR.

I am also willing to discuss discounts for a buyer who participates in milk testing, or is a goat spot forum member. :) :) I am willing to meet someone at a reasonable distance. Gale deserves more does and I would love to see him find a home in time for breeding season.

Attached Files:

4. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    This beautiful boy is still available. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet buyers halfway. I will also discount anyone who participates in milk test. To give you a picture of what he could do for your herd, take a look the goats in his pedigree: http://threehavensgoats.weebly.com/dolce-latte-galileo.html

5. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Forgive another post ... couldn't help but share the newest picture of this boy. Still for sale - discount offered for a goatspot member, or a farm that shows or participates in milk test or LA. Added discount if you have to drive over an hour to get him (I will drive a reasonable distance to meet halfway).

Attached Files:

6. sassykat6181

sassykat6181 Katrina

Nov 28, 2012
    Anderson, SC
  7. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Thanks, Katrina! I'm hoping he finds a good home soon. He is such a good boy and deserves to put his genetics to good use.

8. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Gale's price has been reduced to $250 - only because I have too many bucks and would love to see him rehomed by breeding season. I will still offer discounts to goatspot users or any farm participating in milk testing or linear appraisal.

9. slackwater

slackwater Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Okay, I am interested. My does are little - how much does he weigh? And where 'bouts are you in New Jersey?

10. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Hello, Slackwater! Gale is a beefy boy but not huge. I would probably put him around 90 or 100 when he's out of rutt and eating well, but I can try to get a more accurate weight on him. My smallest buck I think was approximately 80 lbs so it's a guess based off of that.

I actually have two boys for sale that you are welcome to take a look at. I can also compare with you the size of their kids at birth, and what their kids look like now. I have kids out of both bucks.

We are in Tabernacle, South Jersey. I can message you the exact location, our phone number, and our email if you would like. :)