ADGA Reg Nubian Bucklings - MN

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Amos, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Hello everyone!

I'm going off to college this fall and have to sell all of my bucklings from this year =(

The sire to all four is Blissberry MW Rock Cliff; #N001477479
    As much as I want to I cannot keep all four of these guys so they have to go.

Bucklings #1 and #2 are full siblings, their dam is ADGA#N001468279 They were born June 5th.
    #1 is light brown with a couple white spots, a beautiful set of ears and is very tall for his age, he should mature nicely.
    #2 is very flashy, he is brown with a white belt and white spots. He has a nice level back and so far I am very happy with his conformation.
    $200 each.

Buckling #3 is registrable as an American Nubian. He was born May 31st, I am keeping his sister.
    He is a dark brown with white trim. He has very long and pendulous ears, and a nice long and level body.
    His dam is #N001465514. She a great milker, good set of teats and a long body which she has carried onto her kids.
    $175

Buckling #4 is a lighter brown with white trim and a small white line on his side. Born June 12th. I am keeping his sister as well.
    His dam is #N001468280, she is an excellent milker, great udder and a nice level back. Between his dam and his sire I think he'll go far and mature into a nice herdsire for someone.
    $200

All bucklings will be tattooed and disbudded before leaving. Their registration papers are all filled out, I just need to add names and I can get the papers sent in and transferred to new owners.
    They are raised on CAE prevention and have been bottle-fed since birth. The dams and sire of all four bucklings are on-site.

I have never sold an animal by way of shipping crate or any of that, but there's a first time for everything.. right?

Feel free to PM or email me for more info.

[​IMG]