ADGA reg. Purebred LaMancha bucklings- KY

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by bigoakfarm, Apr 15, 2009.

1. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Twin bucklings for sale. Born 3/4/09. Very flashy boys out of a really heavy milker. Lots of potential as herd sires! Disbudded and friendly. They are a steal at only $150 each. I have such a small herd now that I just can't justify keeping any buck related to any one of my does at this point or I would certainly be hanging on to one of these boys.

There's more info and pics on our website: http://www.bigoakfarm.net/sales.htm . They will be ready to go around the first of May.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Good luck on your potential sale there. I have 3 does colored similar to that buck;). Scrumptious and her two daughters. It looks like his dam milks pretty good to.

3. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Thank you so much. I love the color, but I don't need either of them. Now, had they been does instead....... :shades: <sigh>. You're so lucky yours are girls! Oh well, I hope somebody can use them.

4. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Price has been reduced to $125 each or less for a package deal. I really need to get these guys out of here as they are old enough to do some breeding now and that is not the plan. lol. Also, willing to trade for poultry from NPIP certified flocks.

thanks!