ADGA regisered Nigerian Dwarf Doe

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by WalnutGroveFarm, Jun 15, 2009.

1. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    I have for sale a nigerian Dwarf doe. She is a doll baby. She is almost four months old. She was born Feb. 16, 2009. She was shown this weekend and won first place in her senior class. The only reason I am selling her is cause I also have her sister. She comes from some good milking lines, good bloodlines period. Her sire is ATwood Acres Cicada, which he was shown this weekend to by another breeder, his first show and he won first place in his class. Her Dam is HoneyDew Acres MIley.

If interested just drop me a email. Im asking $350. She is a very nice looking girl.

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Beautiful....if I lived closer and didn't have so many goats already i'd be on my way to pick her up right now. :shades:

3. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Thanks I think she is gorgeous to. We bought her and her sister from another breeder, and my son wants to keep her sister. Which she would have been my choice but my son has been showing her sister and they like each other. So son rules on this one lol. Her name is LUcky Duck Acres Dolly Madison.

4. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    If only I had the money, she is beautiful

5. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Im needing to move some of these goats out so Im lowering her price to $250. I also have a AGS registered doe that is three months old. She is for sale also for $250. She has Brush Creek Lines. Nice little goat also.

6. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    I still have this doe for sale. This is a really good price for her. I did pull some of the bloodlines on her dad's side, and this is what I came up with.

Her Sire.: Atwood Acres Cicada
    His Sire: Ch Atwood Acres FT Cyclone (3xBBIS)
    SS: Ch & PCH Twin Creeks Fathom This (2 x BBIS)
    Fathom is a Bay Whatch and Nonpareil (one of the highest LA scoring NG does) son.
    SireDam Ch Caesars Ville STS Serendipity (serendipity is a stetson daughter)

Dam: CH Atwood Acres LB Katie Did
    Dam's Sire: Rosasharn Little Bear EX (Bear is a Tom Thumb Son)
    Dam's Dam: Blue Moon Acres Katie

So you can see on her father's side she has some really nice strong lines.