The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We will be having some very nice does kid. Send in your reservations for kids!!! All can be Adga registered, We will have Recorded grade and pure lamanchas. Very few doelings will be sold so better get your reservation and deposits in. Our kids are at cheap prices especially for their good quality. Doe kids are $250 (Includes papers) and Buck kids are $200 (With papers) For pictures of our 2012 kids to see what the does produce and to see the does kidding just send by a message and we can go from there.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yes where are you located? I have been wanting to add a lamancha to my little herd. I just can't find any decent ones around.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Tasha and nurse we are located in Hughson california (we are about 10 minuets from modesto) Right Now this is the only website that we are offering doe kids to. Our local craigslist and some other agriculter sites we are only taking buck kids from so This is definalty a great deal if anyne is interested. I can send pictures through email for serious buyers!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes we can ship if wanted but all shipping expences/ health papers are paid by you. Alot of people say that babys seem to do really being shipped, they just sleep the whole way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts