Admiring teats!

Discussion in 'Dairy Diaries' started by barnyard, Mar 3, 2009.

1. barnyard

barnyard New Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Canton, Texas
    I never paid much attention to the size of a doe's teats before.... Then at the end of January I had a doe kid and the kids were weak. So. I had to milk some of the colostrum to drench them. This is a spanish/boer cross, not a dairy, so the teats weren't very large and it was not easy. Then, the next day I went to pick up my new Saanen. Wow, she has these beautiful long teats that you can fit your whole hand around. She is due March 26th. Her udder is really beginning to fill and looks great. This will be my first milker and I am so excited! Never thought I would spend so much time looking at an animals nether regions, but I can't help but notice a nice pair of teats! :slapfloor:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    everyone else will think you have gone insane but we here totaly understand!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    You should see everyone at work when i scroll through posts that are of cha cha's - LOL!

4. barnyard

barnyard New Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Canton, Texas
    There was a time when I would have thought I was insane. Now, I realize I am just happy. Where would I get all the laughs if I didn't have goats? Not to mention, I don't have to worry so much now when I hear reports of what is in the food being sold. So much of what we eat now come from our farm. Now, in a few weeks, we can add milk and cheese to the list!

5. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    I can't wait to see these "beautiful teats" hubba hubba! :ROFL: Yep, I was following our girls around last year taking "cha cha" pics, Hubby said "the neighbors are going to talk"!

6. barnyard

barnyard New Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Canton, Texas
    Yeah, its a good thing my husband loves me. My behavior has gotten really weird over the past year. :greengrin: Thankfully we don't have any neighbors in sight! :clap:

7. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I can so totally relate to all of the above... :)

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I agree.....and I too "ogle" udders as well as teats :ROFL:

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    you girls are so naughty....LOL :ROFL: :ROFL:

10. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    That is so funny! If I am looking at "cha-cha" pics and my six-year-old sister comes up she goes, "Um, that's kind of gross, can you turn it, that's gross you are looking at their privacy parts." It's too funny! :ROFL:

11. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I had some pictures of Demi's butt on my camera and my captain picked up the camera and was scrolling through my pictures... came to that and was like O.O "you have goat a&& on your camera? for WHY?"

:ROFL:

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    You said exactly the same thing that happened to me. I first got into Nigerians and had no interest in milking. Boy how things can change. My problem was I had the wrong animals. I would try milking and fault myself when really it was the tiny teats on my goats making it impossible to learn and/or milk. I had a doe kid and was so full I had to milk to remove the excess milk to make life easier on her. Those teats were a dream to milk. Now I notice it on all the goats I see. :p

13. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Demi's teats (she doesnt have an udder yet... just teats HAHAHA) look like they might be a reasonable size =]

Harmony's are really wittle though...

LW